SEGNEL Creative aims for “No.1 Quality Design Studio for the Entertainment in Southeast Asia.”
We strongly believe that we will achieve this vision, even though it might be not easy.
Most of the clients are major Japanese game companies, mainly producing UI and 2D illustrations for mobile games.
We’re looking for highly motivated HR Generalists who want to be involved in top-tier's projects worldwide!
- Responsible for all spectrum of HR-related matters.
- Responsible for hiring and working with the hiring manager to identify the right talent within the organization.
- Cultivate company culture and team culture.
- Ensure timely processing of payroll and all the government statutory paid within the dateline.
- Responsible build and enhancing development courses and programs.
- Policy development and documentation - Identify legal requirements affection human resource function and ensure policies, procedures, and reporting are in compliance.
- Managing performance; levels of grievances and disciplinary and work/life balance, and developing initiatives and solutions to enable positive working environment.
- 4-5 years in People Operations/HR.
- Experience building People Operations programs or processes.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task.
- Degree or equivalent education required.
- Remunerated with Good Basic Salary based on your experience
- Working with Stable & well-established company
- Fair work life balance – 5 days a week
- Medical Card will be provided
- Casual Attire – NO Formal Attire needed!
- Fun & cozy workplace
- Travel Allowance will be provided
- In-house free Japanese language class
- Exposure to Japanese Culture!
- Opportunities to work with the world top tiers to hone your skill!